NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 13.
1. GE Healthcare and Abbott Scuttle $8B Deal for Diagnostics Units (from July 12)
2. Despite Looming NIH Cash Crunch, Genomic Nonprofit CEOs Enjoy Soaring Salaries (from July 10)
3. Roche Acquires Alnylam Lab to Build RNAi Excellence Center; Buys Stake and Forges Alliance (from July 9)
4. Roche, Hungry for Ventana, Challenges State Law; Plans to Pursue Shareholders (from July 11)
5. GE Healthcare's Q2 Revenue, Profit Slide (from July 13)