NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 20.
1. California Sends Warning Letter to Consumer Genetic Testing Firms (from June 16)
2. Fluidigm Sues Applied Biosystems over Nucleic Acid Amplification Patent (from June 18)
3. Invitrogen Deal to Acquire ABI Leads to Mass Speculation About Mass Spec Business (from June 20)
4. Invitrogen Forms Integration Team, Expects $60M in Synergies in 2009 (from June 20)
5. Gen-Probe, 3M End Collaboration to Develop Molecular Dx Tests (from June 16)