NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 16.
1. Bush Vetoes Bill that Would Raise NIH Funding Around 4 Percent over White House Request (from Nov. 13)
2. Decode Throws Hat into Consumer Genomics Ring (from Nov. 16)
3. Nanogen Opts to Close Microarray Business; Will Axe 20 Percent of Staff and Focus on RT-PCR (from Nov. 13)
4. Applied Biosystems to Market Covaris Sample-Prep Instrument with SOLiD System (from Nov. 13)
5. Roche to Market Acea Biosciences' Cell Assay Technology (from Nov. 15)