NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 12.
1. BioMerieux Spends $60M to Acquire Private Molecular Dx Firm (from Sept. 11)
2. 23andMe Knocks Service Cost Down 60 Percent; Offers Lineage Service with Ancestry.com (from Sept. 9)
3. Rep. Kennedy Revives Obama's Personalized Medicine Bill for Next Congress; Adds Incentives (from Sept. 10)
4. Experts Weigh In on Personal Genomics at Common Diseases Meeting (from Sept. 9)
5. NIH To Issue RFA for 'Transformational R01' Roadmap Program by End of Month (from Sept. 8)