NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 12.
1. Berkeley Team Develops Microfluidic Device for Analyzing Single Cell Gene Expression (from Dec. 10)
2. Leerink Swann Downgrades Life Science Tool Firms (from Dec. 12)
3. Researchers Find Role for Chromatin in Genetic Variation (from Dec. 11)
4. Doctors' Network to Offer Navigenics' Genotype Test (from Dec. 8)
5. Broad to be Early Access Partner for RainDance Sequencing Application (from Dec. 9)