NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 1.
1. Beckman Coulter Moving Headquarters; Cutting Jobs at Palo Alto Facility (from Jan. 28)
2. JPMorgan Initiates Coverage of Illumina with 'Overweight' Rating (from Jan. 29)
3. HiFi DNA Wants FDA to Explain HPV Test Denial to a Judge (from Jan. 29)
4. Cold Spring Harbor, 454 Life Sciences Join Forces to Fight Tasmanian Devil Disease (from Jan. 30)
5. Roche Diagnostics' Q4 Revenues Rise 8.4 Percent; MDx Sales Dip in 2007 (from Jan. 30)