NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, April 6.
1. Agilent to Buy Stratagene for $246M, CEO Sorge Plans Molecular Dx Spin-Off (from April 6)
2. Fraser-Liggett to Start New Genomics Institute at UMB Biopark (from April 5)
3. PerkinElmer Acquires Imaging Company Improvision to Expand HCS Business (from April 2)
4. Nanogen Lands GSA Contract, Opens Way for New Gov't Deals; Shares Surge 33 Percent (from April 4)
5. Roche, Swiss Non-profit Team to Study IVD Use in Developing Countries (from April 3)