NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 19.
1. Out-of-Africa Migration May Have Involved More Men than Women, Study Finds (from Dec. 22)
2. Obama Names Lander, Varmus as Science and Technology Advisors (from Dec. 22)
3. Analyst Sees Obama Appointees as Favorable to Increased NIH Genomics Spending (from Dec. 23)
4. Bruker Execs to Take Salary Cut in 2009 (from Dec. 24)
5. Sanger's Return of Five SOLiDs Topped Most-Read GenomeWeb Daily News Articles Last Week (from Dec. 22)