NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 1.
1) Affymetrix Confirms Purchase of True Materials (from July 28)
2) Abbott Has No Intentions to Sell Dx Businesses, Officials Say (from July 30)
3) GE Streamlines Structure; Healthcare No Longer Standalone Unit (from July 28)
4) Seegene, Shimadzu Ink Molecular Dx Pact (from July 28)
5) Commentary Calls for Translational Studies to Advance Personal Genomics (from July 29)