NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 15.
1. Affymetrix to Shutter, Consolidate Massachusetts Manufacturing and Development Facility (from Sept. 14)
2. Hopkins Study Hints at Role for Next-Gen Methods in Cancer Genome Sequencing; ABI's Agencourt Platform to Be Validated (from Sept. 12)
3. MAQC Publishes Results of Large-Scale Comparative Microarray Study, Says Cross-Platform Data Are 'Reproducible and Comparable' (from Sept. 11)
4. NIH Picks Lung, Ovarian, and Brain Cancers for Cancer Genome Atlas Project (from Sept. 13)
5. Jury Awards Innogenetics $7M in HCV Patent Case Against Abbott (from Sept. 11)