NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 31.
1. ABI to Grant SOLiD Services Under Competitive Grant Program (from Oct. 27)
2. Invitrogen, ABI Shareholders Approve Merger (from Oct. 28)
3. Responding to FDA, LabCorp Discontinues Offering OvaSure Test (from Oct. 27)
4. Zerhouni Confirms Kington to Take Over as NIH Acting Director (from Oct. 30)
5. Hedge Fund Ups Pressure on MDS, Urges Analytical Technologies Divestiture (from Oct. 30)