NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 29.
1. Wall Street Analysts Leave ABI Event With Positive Feelings About Next-Gen Sequencing (from Sept. 26)
2. Illumina to Grow Sales Staff by At Least Half in '06; Affy Suit Could Go to Court in Early March (from Sept. 25)
3. NCI Creates $104M Proteomics Cancer Plan; Taps Five Labs to Evaluate Tools, Methods (from Sept. 28)
4. Second Suit Claims Affy Officials Gained $115.3M from Sale of Backdated Stock Option Grants (from Sept. 25)
5. Decode Sues Five Former Employees for Allegedly Sharing Trade Secrets (from Sept. 26)