NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 19.
1. ABI Cuts 13 Mass Spec Staffers in Realignment (from Sept. 19)
2. Invitrogen, ABI Combo to Have Four Core Divisions (from Sept. 17)
3. Millipore to Cut Jobs, Facilities in Bioprocess Division (from Sept. 15)
4. TGen Researchers Publish New Multiplexed Sequence Approach (from Sept. 16)
5. Sequenom Licenses Rights to Digital PCR Technology (from Sept. 16)