NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 22.
1. ABI and Solexa, Pitching Wall Street, Flesh Out Strategies for Their Sequencers (from Sept. 18)
2. Sigma-Aldrich Settles IP-Infringement Suit With Enzo (from Sept. 19)
3. Gene Logic Says Review Confirms That Genomics Unit Is Weak, Drug Repositioning Has Legs (from Sept. 22)
4. Epigenomics Licenses Health Discovery's SVM Technology for DNA Methylation Analysis (from Sept. 19)
5. Investment Bank Cuts Illumina Shares Though Says Genotyping Tech 'Best in Class' (from Sept. 18)