NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 22.
1) Abbott to Streamline Dx Business, Cut Jobs (from Aug. 21)
2) NHGRI Awards $20M in Latest Round of Next-Gen Sequencing Grants (from Aug. 20)
3) Toronto University Group Collaborates with Thermo Fisher on Cancer Biomarker (from Aug. 18)
4) California Grants Navigenics, 23andMe Licenses to Offer Services in State (from Aug. 21)
5) Medco, FDA to Study Impact of Genetic Testing on Rx Efficacy (from Aug. 18)