NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 2.
1. CuraGen Shows That 454's Q4 Revenue Dipped 1.1 Percent, Not 16 Percent (from Feb. 1)
2. Illumina's Q4 Revenues Leap 163 Percent as Profits Soar (from Feb. 2)
3. Illumina Shares Slump 11 Percent After Firm Said '07 R&D Costs May Double Last Year's (from Feb. 2)
4. EU Sets Aside $650K to Hold Five Genomics Conferences in Europe (from Feb. 1)
5. Stratagene Says QPCR, Reagent Sales Will Drive 7-Percent Growth in Q4 Revenue (from Feb. 1)