NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 23.
1. Fledgling Consumer Genomics Field Fattens up with 23andMe Service Launch (from Nov. 19)
2. House Fails to Override Bush Veto on HHS Budget Bill to Increase NIH Spending (from Nov. 19)
3. Svante Pääbo's Lab at MPI Acquires Second GS FLX to Sequence Bonobo Genome (from Nov. 20)
4. New Consumer Genomic Services Raise Questions About FDA Regulation (from Nov. 23)
5. Metagenomic Study of Termite's 'Bioreactor' Hindgut Shows Promise for Biofuel Apps (from Nov. 21)