GenomeWeb is an independent online news organization based in New York. Since 1997, GenomeWeb has served the global community of scientists, technology professionals, and executives who use and develop the latest advanced tools in molecular biology research and molecular diagnostics.
GenomeWeb’s editorial mission is to cover the scientific and economic ecosystem spurred by the advent of high-throughput genome sequencing. We operate the largest online newsroom focused on advanced molecular research tools in order to provide our readers with exclusive news and in-depth analysis of this rapidly evolving market.
GenomeWeb users can be found in major scientific organizations around the world, including biopharmaceutical companies, research universities, biomedical institutes, clinical labs, and government laboratories. Our advertisers include leading suppliers of research tools, analytical instruments, information technology, and molecular diagnostics.
- Send press releases to [email protected].
- For advertising inquiries, e-mail us at [email protected].
- For customer service or subscription inquiries, e-mail us at [email protected].
- For other inquiries, please send an email through our contact form.
- Information on GenomeWeb Premium is available here.
- Postal Deliveries: PO Box 998, Peck Slip Station, New York, NY 10272-0998
- Street Address: 40 Fulton Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10038
- Phone: +1-212-269-4747
- Fax: +1-212-269-3686