Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
- Leads the market analysis, market development and go-to-market planning for NGS based clinical testing labs within assigned geographies and market segments
- Responsible for lab targeting, profiling, qualification, recruitment, onboarding, validation and support as part of product early access validation.
- Develops relationships with Lab Director KOLs and Professional Associations within specified markets to support the evaluation and validation of QIAGEN’s new clinical decision support product.
- Gathers customer feedback on unmet needs and requirements to inform business strategy and product development roadmap as part of product early access programs.
- Works with Product Managers to define scientific and technical requirements by test indication, works with Marketing to inform geography and customer specific messaging and Sales on targeting of Labs.
- Acts as liaison between core product teams and QIAGEN medical and scientific affairs teams and clinical geography sales leads to facilitate introduction, sale and support of the new products.
- MSc or PhD in Molecular Pathology or Genetics
- Minimum of 5 years business experience with at least 3 year’s experience in market development
- Experience selling to or working in Clinical Lab setting
- Hands-on knowledge or at least familiarity with NGS clinical testing
- Experience and/or familiarity with software and bioinformatics
- Experience in business development, marketing and/or sales
- Fluency in English is mandatory. German and/or French skill would be a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Solid project management skills
QIAGEN is one of the world’s most successful biotech companies and has achieved outstanding growth in its industry. As a worldwide leading provider of innovative DNA, RNA, and protein purification technologies and molecular testing solutions to the life science market and to diagnostic laboratories, we have consistently delivered impressive year-on-year revenue increases.