As the XF Platform Product Manager, you will assume responsibility for the strategic marketing of our core XF products: XF and XFe Analyzers, the XF Prep Station, software, and consumables. You will lead a team of Associate Product Managers to drive global growth of our platform products, refining the market position, developing promotional strategies, supporting the field organization, and working with our engineering, applications and manufacturing departments to ensure we continue to achieve annual sales goals. You will need to understand rapidly evolving customer needs for metabolic analysis and represent the VOC [voice of the customer] in marketing programs and for product development and improvements projects.
- Manage the XF platform products’ life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Manage the Associate Product Managers for XF Platform Software and XF Consumables
- Understand the expectations, needs, and wants of XF customers for conducting metabolic assays with the XF platform, including the relative importance of features and benefits, competitive alternatives, and ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans for XF platform products
- Work with Application, Engineering and Marketing to maintain robust product roadmap.
- Ensure sales, customer support, and distributor partners have the information, training, support, documentation, and expertise necessary to sell & support XF Analyzers
- Develop and manage value-based product positioning, pricing, and support programs to drive sales
- Visit customers and potential customers to maintain up-to-date VOC view
- Monitor and manage annual product sales objectives, margins, COGS, and P&L
- Monitor customer questions, complaints, and requests for XF platform products
- Partner with manufacturing, engineering, applications, and marketing teams on projects; propose marketing & product enhancements supported by VOC research. Lead project teams as needed.
- Develop and oversee production of technical, instructional and marketing documentation for XF platform products
- Represent company at meetings, conferences and trade shows
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 35% travel may be required.