The Specialist must have a scientific education and experience either working in a research lab or customer-facing business experience. Experience in marketing, marketing communications, sales, customer service, technical support, or technical writing preferred. The Specialist must be a rapid learner, interested in developing knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Minimum education: B.A. / B.S. degree in life sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent).
- Two years laboratory experience OR two years marketing, sales, customer service, technical support, or technical writing experience.
- Veterans are encouraged to apply and consideration will be made to translate military careers, ratings, and experience to meet position requirements. Potential crosswalk for Military Occupational Classifications (MOC) include:
o Mass Communication / Communicator (002206, 3299, 4341, 4305, and MC)
o Public Affairs / Information (0026221, 019, 03, 165, 2412, 340, 35P1, 35P3, 35P4, 3N000, 4301, 4302, 46A, 46Q, 46R, 8152, 8153, and PA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language skills on a native level required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to readily track and recall communications with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with local and internationally-based team members.