Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
BSSI offers a comprehensive package that includes Health Insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, prescription drugs). For those eligible to participate, there is Long Term Disability Insurance at no cost to the employee and optional Short term Disability Insurance. Other benefits include a 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick and Family Leave, 14 paid holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance for eligible employees and a Wellness Program for those who wish to participate.
Job Objective: To support Management in achieving, maintaining and advancing the objectives of the Analytical Operations at BSSI.
• Independent project development, including but not limited to, ascertainment of client needs, recommendations on statistical methodology, and authoring Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
• Serve in a leadership role for Statisticians / Statistical Analysts by offering technical expertise and guidance towards achieving project-related or company-related goals
• Actively participate in resource planning (i.e. planning of individual projects and strategic resource allocation)
• Actively identify and pursue options for improving the quality of the work product• Provide support in evaluating and optimizing BSSI’s High-Performance Computing environment
• Facilitate client interactions / relationships
• Travel as required / requested by clients or Management
• Support BSSI’s Business Development efforts as requested by Management
Ph.D. in Statistics or Biostatistics • At least 1+ year experience as a Statistician • Demonstrated leadership ability • Demonstrated expertise in the theory and application of statistics • Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint • Proficiency in SAS and R programming • Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the US
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BioStat Solutions, Inc. (BSSI) is a statistical consulting corporation in service to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and biodefense industries. BSSI’s key service areas include the development and implementation of analytical strategies for biomarker studies, biodefense countermeasure development and medical device / (companion) diagnostic studies.