Experience and Required Skills:
• PhD in Biology, Immunology or a related field
• 3 to 5+ years of biotech/pharma/CRO experience with biotherapeutics
• Experience in the development/validation of ELISAs and/or MSD assays for protein biopharmaceuticals in a regulated environment under GLPs
• Experience with other assay platforms is a plus
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to multitask
• Ability to maintain detailed lab notebook and keep a safe lab environment
• Ability to effectively interact with colleagues in a team environment
• Ability to independently plan, supervise and direct projects to completion, within required timelines, are essential
• Supervisory experience is needed
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.