Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
• This individual will be responsible for the collection of data from the LIMS and clinical data set, aligning/merging data sets, apply binding codes, and prepare merged data sets for pharmacokinetic analysis.
• Generate tables accounting for the disposition of patients and samples, descriptive statistics of pharmacokinetic variables, and results.
• Generate figures to include but not limited to: concentration over time, pharmacokinetic parameters over dose, concentration effect relationship, and PK/PD analyses.
• As appropriate, lend support to the Preclinical Pharmacokinetics department.
• Growth opportunity for this individual is in the area of Pharmacokinetics; both non-compartmental and compartmental, as weD as in the use of NONMEM, pharmacokinetic simulation and population pharmacokinetics.
• Basic understanding of biostatistics
• Experienced in data
• Able to take directives and work independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Manage and prioritize multiple programs with competing and aggressive time lines.
Experience and Required Skills:
Proficient in SAS programming (certificated in both basic and Advanced SAS programing). Basic to advanced understanding of "R" Knowledge of Sigma Plot and/or other graphing applications (e.g., Prism) is desirable Proficient in Excel and Excel macro generation. Basic understanding of pharmacokinetic principals and some exposure to WinNonLin and/or NONMEM is a plus
Statistics, computer data management, natural or applied sciences (including mathematics) Must have certificates in both Basic and Advanced SAS
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.