Job Summary and Essential Functions:
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
• This individual will be responsible for the collection of data from the LIMS and clinical data set, aligning/merging data sets, apply binding codes, and prepare merged data sets for pharmacokinetic analysis.
• Generate tables accounting for the disposition of patients and samples, descriptive statistics of pharmacokinetic variables, and results.
• Generate figures to include but not limited to: concentration over time, pharmacokinetic parameters over dose, concentration effect relationship, and PK/PD analyses.
• As appropriate, lend support to the Preclinical Pharmacokinetics department.
• Growth opportunity for this individual is in the area of Pharmacokinetics; both non-compartmental and compartmental, as weD as in the use of NONMEM, pharmacokinetic simulation and population pharmacokinetics.
• Basic understanding of biostatistics
• Experienced in data
• Able to take directives and work independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Manage and prioritize multiple programs with competing and aggressive time lines.