Covance is hiring Clinical Data Coordinator II's for our Princeton and Spring Mill locations.
Clinical Data Coordinator II's are responsible for serving as a member of the project team with primary responsibility for clinical data review, query generation / resolution and reconciliation activities to support the delivery of clinical data according to client quality and integrity specifications, and project timelines and productivity targets.
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
University / college degree (life science, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g. nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
o In lieu of the above requirement, approximately 18 months experience in related field incorporating approximately one year's clinical data management experience in addition to the two years relevant work experience in data management will be considered
o Knowledge of drug development process
o Knowledge of effective clinical data management practices
o Knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs
o Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Experience Minimum Requirement:
- Minimum two years relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in data management with knowledge of one or more therapeutic areas
- Demonstrated time management skill and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and timelines
- Potential ability to lead by example data management staff
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with peers
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a constructive problem solving attitude while dealing with time management demands, incomplete information or unexpected events
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.