The BioProcess Solutions Leader facilitates revenue growth in the US & Canada [USCan] Region by representing GEHC-Life Sciences as a Thought Leader in biomanufacturing technology solutions, and in the field of single-use and hybrid facilities and biomanufacturing services for the cGMP production of biological medicines, specifically.
Essential Responsibilities: Duties include (but are not limited to):
- This role will be responsible for coordinating and prioritizing technical interactions within the Commercial Team and with Research & Development Teams, GRC research sites, industry Key Opinion Leaders, societies, and cGMP bioprocessing partners to build, grow and develop new product and service opportunities.
- Build and drive the development of solution sales strategies through integration of GE's bioprocess products and services portfolio.
- Apply expertise in biomanufacturing operations to identify potential projects that have integrated solutions potential.
- Find business opportunities and provide innovative solutions with long-term contribution to the commercial business unit's financial target.
- Lead client project management at key accounts ensuring achievement of client goals and leverage opportunities to extend them into new product/ service solutions.
- Map decision making process with each targeted opportunity and formulate action plans for developing business relationship.
- Communicate internally and externally the vision, application and the use of the new technologies to generate mindshare.
- Matrix management of field applications team.
- Participate in due diligence and integration of strategic business acquisitions.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. A BS degree in Life Sciences with 15+ years of technical and managerial experience within the biotherapeutic development industry.
2. Experience in GMP manufacturing operations, facility design and single-use facilities
3. Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in product and business development.
4. Demonstrated ability to lead and influence in a collaborative, matrix, and customer focused environment.
U.S. (Country) Specific Qualifications:
5. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
6. Must be willing to work in our [city, state] facility full-time
7. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
8. Must be 18 years of age or older
9. Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
10. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Desired Characteristics: 1. Global business development experience in an entrepreneurial environment
2. Proven relationship building skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively influence and guide potential integrated solutions (hardware/consumables and services) clients
3. Demonstrated track record of winning integrated solutions opportunities
4. Experience with new product development and marketing
5. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
6. Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
7. Excellent communication, influencing skills and ability to gain buy-in for initiatives