Allergan is a multi-specialty health care company established more than 60 years ago with a commitment to uncover the best of science and develop and deliver innovative and meaningful treatments to help people reach their life?s potential. Today, we have approximately 10,000 highly dedicated and talented employees, global marketing and sales capabilities with a presence in more than 100 countries, a rich and ever-evolving portfolio of pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices and over-the-counter consumer products, and state-of-the-art resources in R&D, manufacturing and safety surveillance that help millions of patients see more clearly, move more freely and express themselves more fully. From our beginnings as an eye care company to our focus today on several medical specialties, including eye care, neurosciences, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, obesity intervention and urologics, Allergan is proud to celebrate 60 years of medical advances and proud to support the patients and physicians who rely on our products and the employees and communities in which we live and work.
The Neurosciences Practice Specialist (NPS) is responsible for the coordination and execution of Botox practice support for healthcare providers in the assigned territory to ensure safe and effective use of Allergan?s products .The NPS appropriately leverages programs, tools and resources to help customers understand barriers that may impede access to treatment and/or prevent optimal patient outcomes.. The NPS works effectively and appropriately with key Allergan stakeholders across various business units in a heavily-matrixed environment to achieve the targeted results.
Education and Experience
*Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
* An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the health care environment, including practice management and marketing.
* A minimum of 3 years successful experience in at least two of the following areas:
* Sales / Sales Management
* Business consulting (or equivalent) in a health related field
* Experience with physician-administered injectables
* Must be alble to travel 70% of the time (3 to 4 days a week).
Essential Skills and Abilities
* Proven record of accomplishment in achieving objectives and corporate goals with minimal direct supervision.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Demonstrated creativity, situation analysis/problem solving skills and analytical skill ability.
* Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and listening. Strong presentation and training skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, including genuine care and concern for others, with a proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
* Emotional intelligence and maturity.
* Good judgment and a positive attitude.
* Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
* Broad business perspective, including a solid working knowledge of office operations and systems.
* Subject matter expertise within Neurosciences, including:
* Strategic Planning
* Business Development
* Staff Management
* Practice Management
* Proven experience in consulting to include:
* Individual Account Management
* Needs Assessment/Probing
* Development of internal Account Business Plan and Client Business Reviews
* Program and Franchise Management
* Internal/External Customers Focused