Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Covance is currently seeking an Associate Analytical Chemist for the Special Projects Team.
This is a 3rd shift role.
As an Associate Analytical Chemist you will:
- Learns to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project meetings.
- Learns to perform peer review of data.
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
Experience may be substituted for education.
Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
Experience No experience required.
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.