Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
GenomeWeb is seeking an experienced advertising sales representative to serve as our East Coast Sales Manager. We are looking for a motivated sales professional eager to drive growth in the rapidly expanding life sciences and molecular diagnostics sectors. Qualified candidates must have a background in online ad sales. Experience in the clinical market is preferred. Medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating:
• Strong territory management skills with a history of exceeding sales targets.
• Aggressive territory development and prospecting capabilities with a high volume of client contacts and the ability to find and cultivate business for established brands as well as new products.
• Superior customer-service mindset with the knowledge needed to act as a consulting partner for our clients in developing their online marketing strategies.
• Strong recordkeeping skills and experience using CRM technology to successfully plan and record territory activities.
• Ability to sell cross-media online and lead-generation campaigns.
• Excellent planning, organization, and forecasting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum of three years' experience in advertising sales required, preferably in STM. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with your application. No phone calls.
Contact: Greg Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
GenomeWeb is an independent, privately held online publisher based in New York. Since 1997, GenomeWeb has served the global community of scientists, technology professionals, and executives who use and develop the latest advanced tools in molecular biology research and molecular diagnostics.
GenomeWeb’s editorial mission is to serve readers with exclusive, in-depth coverage of the technology, institutions, and scientists that make up the worldwide research enterprise of molecular biology. We operate the largest online news organization focused on advanced research tools in genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics. Our expert editors report and write with precision and clarity.
GenomeWeb users can be found in major scientific organizations around the world, including biopharmaceutical companies, important research universities, biomedical institutes, and government laboratories. Our advertisers include leading suppliers of research tools, analytical instruments, and information technology.