- 5-7+ years of experience as a systems administrator with a B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics or demonstrated equivalent skills and experience. [for Sr. Position]
- 2-5 years of experience as a systems administrator with a B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics or demonstrated equivalent skills and experience. [for Jr. Position]
- Must be able to support a large Linux server environment using standard tools and techniques.
- Oversee the installation of system software, patch levels, third-party products, shareware, etc.
- Proven knowledge of security protocols; experience configuring systems in a secure manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and create and maintain system documentation.
- Knowledge of and experience with virtualization technologies.
- Strong technical competency with LAMP systems (preferable RHEL 5/6, CentOS, Scientific Linux).
- Experience with system management activities in AWS and StarCluster toolkit for EC2 preferred.
- Proficient with Shell Scripting; Python, Ruby, and/or Perl scripting a plus.
- Strong technical competency with server hardware and configurations.
- Experience with Internet technologies (IP, DNS, SSL, LDAP).
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron Genetics Center’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron or the Regeneron Genetics Center about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron or the Regeneron Genetics Center via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of the Regeneron Genetics Center, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron or the Regeneron Genetics Center for this position and a valid agreement with either Regeneron or the Regeneron Genetics Center is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron or Regeneron Genetics Center agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
RGC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.