Senior Program Manager
At GenapSys we are working to change the world of healthcare and diagnostics. Our team brings together an incredibly diverse and multidisciplinary set of backgrounds and skills – from electrical and mechanical engineers, to physicists, chemists, microfluidic engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and more. Together we will advance scientific and medical knowledge and improve human health through cheaper, faster, and more accurate DNA sequencing technologies.
We’re looking for talented and passionate team players to join our fast-paced startup company. Specifically, we are looking for a Senior Program Manager who has experience managing and coordinating the development of new products that integrate diverse technologies. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, hard-working and have a passion for building something different that can impact medical research and patient care. If you want to help change the current paradigm of DNA sequencing send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a short description that tells us how you stand out as an ideal contributor to the GenapSys vision and goals.
• Program management, organization and coordination of DNA sequencing system and assays that include fluidic, pneumatic, electronic, chemical, software, and thermal components
• Design, and facilitate toll gate reviews for all phases of product development from concept to commercial release
• Develop toll gate review check lists for each department in each phase gate through collaboration with all departments contributing to a product development program
• Work with cross functional teams to optimize collaborative execution and schedule attainment
• Contribute to complex system design integration trade-offs, and managing product requirements and version control during development activities