You will be responsible for development, communication and implementation of annual direct marketing plans to achieve certain business targets with new direct marketing tools for specific product responsibility.
- Equal importance will be placed on your ability to manage different direct marketing tools towards targeted customer groups and promotion of relevant solutions from across board product portfolios which inspire our customers to choose QIAGEN as a partner. In addition the timely measurement of all initiated activities is critical to filter out the successful activities.
- Specific tasks will be focused on revenue generating activities for our technologies.
- You will be driving business and building our competitive position for selling biology to our customers on a global basis.
- Plan and implement measurable marketing campaigns and direct marketing activities in a team which currently consist of e-marketing campaign/business managers, web producer, web designer and copywriters. Such campaigns will include email campaigns with measurable follow up activities, web based approaches on internal and external web resources.
- Drive pilots in affiliate marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing and telemarketing actions.
- Key to your success will be to implement further built on existing proven direct marketing approaches and to keep marketing innovation high by taking, creative and measurable ideas from different teams at QIAGEN such as existing Direct Marketing Teams, Global Product Management, Research & Development, Regional Marketing and Sales Teams, but also bring in own ideas and new approaches from other markets.
- Must be able to choose the right products for the right channels to communicate efficiently with our customers with the goal to generate revenues.
- Take new products to market and increase market leadership in our sample and assay technologies.
- Look for new ways to position QIAGEN as a leader in different direct marketing approaches.
Global revenue responsibility for defined products and customer groups measured by revenues, profitability and customer reach:
- Managing and understand buying behavior, what drives the customer
- Responsible for compiling and interpreting market trends, customer needs, and competitive information
- Design and implementation of innovative direct marketing campaigns to generate revenues, leads or awareness, ensuring clear strategic direction, value and positioning.
- Align with senior marketing team, global and regional marketing and sales for input.
- Align promotional activities with sales and customer care departments
- Initiate and drive own campaigns utilizing innovative media.
- Driving campaigns and implementation with Execution Team
- Monitor and report campaign achievement including ROI
- Revenue and cost budget responsibility
Define new business processes:
- Active participation in QIAGEN’s overall Direct Marketing Strategy
- Active participant in senior sales and marketing meetings.