Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Sales Coordinators primary responsibility is to provide general support to the strategic account managers in the areas of CRM, quotation, sampling, reporting, and liaising with other internal departments.
● BS Science or equivalent prefered
● Prior sales support or coordination experience in high-activity sales environment
● 1-3 years professional work experience strongly preferred
● Microsoft Office
● Minimal travel required (up to 10%)
● Interpersonal skills:
● Self motivated with the ability to work independently while under guidance from manager
● Ability to work in teams
Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills for all business levels
If interested, please apply online:
or forward your resume to email@example.com
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.