Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Responsible for the implementation of all laboratory marketing activities within the QuantiFERON product in line with QIAGEN's QuantiFERON marketing strategy and policies.
- Understand the global strategy and local laboratory market in order to develop regional marketing plans and develop and communicate vision and direction with regional business.
- Work together with the QuantiFERON manager for clinical marketing to create synergistic programs to drive brand awareness and demand creation.
- Develop, implement, measure and provide marketing insight and direction to optimize laboratory marketing strategies and ensure results are within budget and provide continuous improvement.
- Manage market research needs for specific product or business areas within the organization.
- Analyzes data and makes strategic recommendations.
- Communicate clear tactical overview of marketing activities to defined internal and external customers.
- Provides assessment of potential markets and responsible for developing short and long range business strategies for product expansion.
- Measure and influence that service levels to internal/external customers meet or exceed expectations.
- Implements well understood marketing activities to meet the business needs.
- All activities must be stored, monitored, measured, reported and reviewed to ensure active follow up, accountability, ROI and part of an interactive process.
- Manage and report regional marketing costs and budgets.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree equivalent in marketing and preferably a degree in science. MBA preferred.
- 5+ yrs of relevant experience managing tactical marketing plans & projects.
- Experience in managing a team a plus
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Depending on the product line previous lab experience may be required.
- Proven aptitude in molecular biology techniques may be required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks and/or additional product introductions is necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
-Travel up to 30%
- May Supervise employees.
If interested, please apply online:
or forward your resume to email@example.com
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value