Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Specialist, Clinical Sales, AmniSure / HPV represents QIAGEN’s Women’s Health product portfolio to Diagnostic Laboratories and Hospitals, support personnel, and any other decision makers to secure long-term contracts and optimize ordering of QIAGEN products. Through these interactions, the Specialist develops the customers of laboratories and hospitals to drive product adoption and revenue growth. Gaining Pathologist and Medical Director support at the assigned accounts would be necessary for the ultimate success of this position. S/he is also responsible for accurate forecasting and achieving revenue budgets, as well as specific targets within specific markets. S/he also works with other positions, including, but not limited to, the Strategic Account Manager (SAM), AmniSure INSS team, and the Marketing departments to maximize revenue growth in the AmniSure / HPV market, through selling and supporting QIAGEN products
- BS/BA in related life sciences field
- Minimum of 5 years of selling experience in diagnostics / pharma with a verifiable record of rankings, quota achievements and other success related expertise
- Prior experience calling on Laboratory and Physicians with focus on Women’s Health
- Prior experience calling hospitals and institutions with focus on Labor and Delivery, Hospital Labs, Department Chairs of OBGYN, GYN/ONC, Women’s Health Administrators, Purchasing
- Demonstrated career advancement by promotion to an Academic Specialist/Integrated System Specialist or Field based Sales Trainer desired.
- Experiences working in sales to close deals and get commitment to begin testing of patient samples.
- Demonstrated leadership and agility
- Demonstrated sales skills by conducting product presentations, effectively handling objections and closing the sale
- Additional experience in Laboratory/Capital Sales desired
- Ability to manage territory, leads and forecasts
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and the www/Internet
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills for all business levels
- Effective presentation skills
- 80%+ of time spent in the field; Extensive travel required up to 50% over a muti-state territory
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to carry a briefcase and various samples.
If interested, please apply online:
or forward your resume to email@example.com
As the innovative market and technology leader, QIAGEN creates sample and assay technologies that enable access to content from any biological sample.
Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma, and molecular diagnostics. We thereby make improvements in life possible.
Our commitment to the markets, customers, and patients we serve drives our innovation and leadership in all areas where our sample and assay technologies are required.
The exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are key to QIAGEN’s excellence, success and value.