Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Adaptive is currently seeking a part-time Purchasing Agent to join our growing team in Seattle, WA. This position will be responsible for procurement of supplies needed for laboratory and office operations. The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with vendors to negotiate pricing, setting up standing orders, tracking and validation of incoming orders, and maintaining records for financial accounting.
• Work with team members to identify appropriate vendors
• Submit and track purchase orders
• Maintain detailed and accurate records for orders (e.g. validate packing slips)
• Track and maintain inventory for all critical lab reagents and office supplies
• Negotiate pricing with major vendors
• Structure the current order and expense management software for maximum efficiency
• Other related responsibilities as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of experience as a purchasing agent or related administrative experience
• Experience with inventory control and management
• Detailed oriented and organized with service driven attitude
• Experience with purchasing management or financial accounting software is a plus
If you are a bright, career-minded individual we want to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter, resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp., please visit us at www.adaptivebiotech.com.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation is a development stage biotechnology company that utilizes its proprietary immune profiling technology to discover, develop, and commercialize oncology diagnostics. The Company leverages advances in next generation sequencing ("NGS") to profile T-Cell and B-Cell Receptors ("TCRs" and "BCRs"). This breakthrough enables in-depth characterization of the immune system, which is the primary defense against cancer. By incorporating immunosequencing into clinical care, Adaptive can enhance the diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring of cancer patients.
The Company's first clinical application, clonoSEQ, is for monitoring Minimal Residual Disease ("MRD") in blood-based cancers. The Company recently launched clonoSEQ as a CLIA certified Laboratory Developed Test ("LDT") in the second quarter of 2013. Improving the ability to accurately detect and track residual disease at a molecular level affords clinicians the potential to detect relapse earlier and improve patient care. Adaptive is currently validating additional oncology diagnostics to quantify the presence and clonality of Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes ("TIL") and to create a reliable measure of "immunocompetency" to predict or monitor response to cancer treatments that directly alter the host immune system. Adaptive incubates and validates potential clinical products by offering fee-for-service access to its proprietary immune profiling sequencing technology under the brand name immunoSEQ.