Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
GenomeWeb, an online life science news organization, is seeking an experienced premium content sales representative to join our expanding team. We are looking for a motivated sales professional eager to drive growth in GenomeWeb's subscription licensing business. Qualified candidates must have a strong customer service background and experience with recurring revenue management. Medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
The successful candidate should have:
• A successful track record in corporate subscription sales, B2B sales, or other recurring revenue sales environments. Experience in publishing is desirable but is not required.
• A proven history of closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
• Experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships, particularly regarding post-sales support
• Ability to multitask in order to manage inbound leads and proactively prospect while servicing existing accounts
• Strong recordkeeping skills and experience working in SalesForce or similar sales management software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum of three years' sales experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. This position is based in our New York City office.
Include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with your application. No phone calls.
Contact: Bernadette Toner, firstname.lastname@example.org
GenomeWeb is an independent, privately held online publisher based in New York. Since 1997, GenomeWeb has served the global community of scientists, technology professionals, and executives who use and develop the latest advanced tools in molecular biology research and molecular diagnostics.
GenomeWeb’s editorial mission is to serve readers with exclusive, in-depth coverage of the technology, institutions, and scientists that make up the worldwide research enterprise of molecular biology. We operate the largest online news organization focused on advanced research tools in genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics. Our expert editors report and write with precision and clarity.
GenomeWeb users can be found in major scientific organizations around the world, including biopharmaceutical companies, important research universities, biomedical institutes, and government laboratories. Our advertisers include leading suppliers of research tools, analytical instruments, and information technology.