The Development Project Manager will lead multiple, consecutive, cross functional teams to ensure that assigned projects proceed on time, within budget, and to the client's satisfaction. Working collaboratively with Business Development, Client Services, Clinical Laboratory, Production, Quality and Regulatory, the Development Project Manager will help prepare RFP’s, timelines and budgets and will also manage project communication with the client following receipt of the business.
Essential functions include:
• Manage multiple development projects in a dynamic, high-paced environment
• Develop and integrate operational cross functional project plans, ensuring successful execution of those plans
• Ensure adequacy of project resources with department heads
• Plan, implement, and maintain detailed project timelines using Microsoft Project
• Organize project teams by conducting regular meetings, with agenda, minutes and action items
• Establish and monitor team member responsibilities
• Prepare, edit, and update project documentation (i.e. required deliverables, reports, agendas, minutes, tracking sheets, etc.)
• Resolve issues and conflicts within and outside of project teams
• Regularly report project status and issues to Senior Management and other stakeholders
• Coordinate and develop program goals, strategic plans, and project budgets.
• Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
• Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers/coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure