A Seattle Cancer Care Alliance ARNP/PA-C is a certified physician assistant or advanced registered nurse practitioner who provides evaluation and medical management to Lung, Head, and Neck Oncology patients at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- following patients during their chemotherapy providing medical supportive care.
- addressing and managing treatment toxicities
- monitoring for cancer progression or recurrence
- consulting with professional peers as needed
- working collaboratively with the treatment team to coordinate care of their patients
- actively participating in the conduct of cancer clinical research, including patient, caregiver, and peer education
- collaborating and consulting with other disciplines and services to ensure safe, effective, and timely treatment as well as continuity of patient care
- coordinating care in a multidisciplinary fashion with collaborating services which may include surgery, radiation oncology, medical oncology, nutrition, social work, psychology, pain service, hospice, and palliative care.
- all clinical responsibilities are performed within the scope of practice, institutional privileges and under the supervision of an attending physician
- 1 year of ARNP or PA-C experience in Medical Oncology preferred
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude is a must! Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team is essential
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program required.
- Washington state & DEA licensure required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- EMR experience required; prefer experience with CPOE
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE