Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Technical Program Manager will effectively schedule, coordinate, execute and monitor Consumables Engineering projects of various sizes, timeframes and budgets. This person will work closely with key team members to create project schedules, drive and manage projects, collect task data, and maintain updated status reports. Responsible for coordinating projects between multiple vendors and will utilize their technical skills along with their management talents to drive projects to completion - on time and within budget. This individual will report in to the Consumables Engineering Manager and work in a CFT that includes Design and Consumables Engineers, Technicians, Procurement, Planning, and Manufacturing.
The position requires management of multiple simultaneous qualification activities, and the successful candidate will be comfortable multitasking and meeting concurrent deadlines. Areas of job focus will include:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
• A minimum of 5 years direct related experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• CAD software experience (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Pro/E).
• Plastics, injection mold making, molding project knowledge
• Experience working in high volume, high precision manufacturing environments