C++ Toolkit Configuration Manager
Software Engineer C/C++
Medical Science & Computing (MSC)
Medical Science & Computing
(MSC) is an exciting growth oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other government agencies. MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Transit Assistance and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
MSC is currently searching for a C++ Toolkit Configuration Manager to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is permanent, full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda/Rockville, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain stable code branches for various projects
• Support product release cycles, including release builds and deployment
• Produce public releases
• Run internal production builds
• Build and deploy widely used third-party packages
• Specific background, experience, skill set and focus on backend systems architecture, deploying and maintaining distributed systems is highly desirable
• Experience in writing Python, Unix shell scripts
• Experience working with SVN is desirable
• Working knowledge of C and C++
• Experience with XML, Web technologies
• BS in Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years practical experience
Medical Science & Computing, Inc will provide relocation expenses and sponsorship for H1B Visa if hired.
To learn more about our company, visit our website www.MSCweb.com
To apply, please send resume and salary requirement to: Debbie@MSCweb.com
EEO/AA – M/F/D/V