The Senior Master Scheduler will be a subject matter expert on Master Scheduling and Planning.
This person will bring an advanced knowledge in processes and systems.
- Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Determine total demands and capacity requirements as determined from all sources of demand - sales/marketing, validations, development, internal studies, and collaborators.
- Manage MRP process to convert demands into supply orders (manufacturing and purchasing requirements).
- Monitor accuracy of data (inputs/outputs) of MRP process and make corrections as needed.
- Oversee the master schedule and ensure comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
- Report to management and across business functions for routine planning updates as well as anticipated constraints for interruptions in the plan.
- Act as a Material Department Representative in cross-functional standing and ad hoc meetings.
- Manage inventory levels, particularly finished goods, to optimize customer service levels and business costs.
- Work to communicate and resolve anticipated or actual backorders, schedule interruptions, and shortages of materials and capacity.
- Perform critical analysis of material requirements from Production and Engineering drawings and documents in released or pre-released status.
- Drive cost savings and quality improvements.
- Create the manufacturing forecast and load the planning database (QAD) accordingly.
- Develop rough-cut capacity plans to analyze and negotiate resource requirements.
- Develop an executable master production schedule in accordance with shelf life and inventory guidelines.
- Minimize inventory write-offs.
- Communicate scheduling and inventory status and issues.
- Incorporate new products or product improvements into the forecast and master production schedule.
- May provide mentorship and training to other staff members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 12 years related experience in a diagnostic, medical device, or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with QAD or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Familiar with raw materials used in biomedical device, pharmaceutical, or medical device manufacturing.
- SOPs, GMP, ISO, JIT, and MRP experience.
- Candidate should have strong proficiency with Word and Excel
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE