Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Senior Bio-Process Development Scientist will report to the Senior Bothell Site Director. The ideal candidate will have a strong scientific background, previous managerial experience, and an expertise in developing robust lab infrastructure to support research.
- Provide technical and scientific expertise and leadership in the development of pilot manufacturing processes for recombinant proteins, including production seed development, fermentation and recovery process steps.
- The role also includes selection, implementation and maintenance of laboratory equipment and preparation of plans, reports and process procedures.
- This position will hire and supervise technical staff involved with molecular biology and process development aspects of the projects.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry or related field with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Strong chemical engineering background and familiarity with GMP's is essential.
- Strong team leadership and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in the development and optimization of upstream as well as downstream bioreactor protein production, purification and characterization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE