- Minimum, B.S./B.A. in Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or Life Science, Master’s preferred. 5+ years as a Quality/Process Engineer/Scientist or equivalent with part or all of it within a medical device or clinical laboratory environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Risk Assessment tools, Quality Statistics, Reliability Engineering
- Ability to apply quality tools to develop new quality processes focused on process rigor and reduction in variation throughout operations
- Active participation in root cause analysis and process improvement using quality methodologies, DMAIC, SIPOC, etc.
- Basic understanding of Molecular Biology and Surface Chemistry as it pertains to DNA sequencing
-Experience in medical device / Biotech start-up/fast growth company or similar working environment
- Working knowledge of cGMP’s
- An understanding of Biochemistry as it pertains to DNA sequencing is required at a level to be able to create procedural documentation
- ASQ certification will be viewed favorably
- Experience in Clinical Laboratory regulated environments a plus
- A working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean techniques and methodologies a plus
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer