The Commercial Business Partner Solutions Data Analyst will partner with project teams, taking responsibility for design and delivery of data solutions for GHI's Commercial Operations department.
The ideal analyst has a strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, and is a genuine, friendly, and curious person, capable of quickly gaining and keeping the trust of business partners.
Understand and document data needs of Commercial Operations, including
- Facilitate decisions about technical data solutions, including serving as an expert or advisor on which solutions are appropriate for which business needs.
- Serve as an expert on the data management and reporting capabilities of salesforce.com, including:
- Work with IT and business community to build consensus on designs and ensure change management procedures are effectively followed
- Assist in status reporting
- Escalate issues affecting scope, budget, and timelines
- Consistently interact professionally and work productively with employees at all levels
- Document business and technical requirements for application data models
- Document business and technical requirements for reports
- Document business and technical requirements for business-facing reporting platforms
- Document data mappings and technical requirements for data exchanges between systems
- Create dataflow diagrams
- Training the business on self-service reporting solutions
- Delivering reports and datasets from SFDC
- Managing data migration into and out of SFDC.
- Configure SFDC or other enterprise applications to meet user needs
- Assist business in making process decisions by providing relevant data
- Suggest metrics and analyze data when appropriate
- Perform data profiling
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- "Get it done" attitude
- Superior communication and business-technical interaction skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to ramp up quickly in any functional area
- Ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an analysis or consulting position
- Strong SQL and data reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of salesforce.com, SOQL, and reporting solutions for integrations with salesforce.com.
- Experience in data modeling.
- Experience creating data flow diagrams (DFD)
- Excellent organization, communication, analysis, and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) software
- Experience with Master Data Management is a plus
- Experience in application development is a plus
- Experience with call centers, sales, or marketing is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Experience documenting technical data definitions and other functional requirements for reports
- Experience with data dictionaries and/or other types of metadata repositories is desired
- Experience gathering functional requirements for applications is desired
- Experience with enterprise reporting tools such as Business Objects or Crystal Reports is a plus
- Experience with business process reengineering is a plus
- Experience with biotechnology, clinical research, pharmaceutical, and/or healthcare data management issues is a plus
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE