Genomic Health's Talent Acquisitions Team is seeking a Senior Recruiter to play a lead role in managing the recruiting and hiring process and programs.
- Be the lead staffing consultant for assigned client business groups
- Play a lead role in key companywide staffing initiatives, including those supporting our diversity and hiring best practices programs
- Partner actively with HR Business Partners to drive internal talent development and recruiting activities
- Provide innovation sourcing approach to staffing challenges and execute on ideas for improving
"The Customer Comes First" Attitude:
- Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer.
- Managing expectations of hiring managers and candidates, identifying and resolving issues
- Drive the employment process and strategies within assigned organization, including developing complex recruiting strategies
- Demonstrate thorough understanding and adherence and enforcement of internal staffing process as well as contribute to the development of staffing process improvements
- Ensures recruiting solutions are consistent with Corporate Staffing goals and objectives
- Develop and implement sourcing plans and strategies for assigned client groups while ensuring that the elements of diversity and organizational fit are included in the candidate pipelines, recruiting, and hiring process
- Proactively manage escalation process related to all requisition activity (internal vs. external challenges)
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships across HR and Staffing
- Utilize, update and maintain applicant tracking system
- Present information on results and metrics at different levels (i.e. to employees, peers and senior level HR and client groups)
- May Lead and or participate in HR related projects or enterprise wide initiatives.
- Coach managers in providing feedback to candidates, developing offers, determining competencies, coordinating and training interview team
- Educate hiring managers on legal implications in hiring
- Conduct interviews using in depth behavioral and skills assessment techniques
- Ensure compliance with EEOC/OFCCP regulations
- May partner with finance in determining headcount for client group, as well as manage the reconciliation of budgeted headcount vs. actual headcount
- Manage multiple relationships, both internally and externally
- Build industry and staffing knowledge by attending webinars, professional conferences, and workshops
- Responsible for identifying industry recruiting resources, networking, direct sourcing, and passive candidate pipeline
- Eight - Ten years recruiting experience in corporate staffing required and staffing agency environments preferred; biotechnology, pharmaceutical, life sciences or diagnostic industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Life Science or equivalent work experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions
- Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques and building sourcing strategies such as direct recruiting, networking, college recruitment, diversity recruiting, employee referrals
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of legal implications in hiring, relocation, immigration process and compensation guidelines
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, influencing skills, describing Genomic Health's culture and business initiatives
- Ability to independently problem solve and come to solution on projects, key issues and obstacles
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's technical background and cultural fit
- Knowledge of behavioral interviewing techniques
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication such as presentation skills
- Demonstrated strategy development and execution
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are required
Sense of Urgency:
Candidate will possess a high energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
Indomitable work ethic:
Candidate can survive setbacks and enthusiastically persists until ambitious goals are achieved.
The successful candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
Image and presence:
- Candidate will have significant exposure to customers.
- Candidate will project the professional image of the company both internally and externally.
Attention to detail:
Candidate must enjoy digging in to the details and take great pride in getting it right.
Flexible and adaptable:
- Candidate adapts well in an ever changing work environment, tasks, and priorities.
- Candidate is easy going and is calm under pressure.
Commitment to excellent customer service:
Candidate takes pride in going above and beyond for customers.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE