Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Perform assay development, characterization, optimization, transfer, validation and investigation for QC chemistry group. Provide technical support, guidance and supervision for release, stability, and in-process testing and assay development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs assay development/validation for QC Chemistry group.
- Reviews new test procedures and assays.
- May evaluates and bring in new methodologies/techniques when needed.
- Facilitate assay transfer from R&D and to business partners.
- Organize analytical assay transfer internally and externally.
- Set product specifications.
- Participates in technical troubleshooting and problem investigation.
- Review analytical development report, assay and process validation report and other technical documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in training programs for analysts.
Education and Experience:
- Requires Ph.D in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE