Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
We are looking for a Research Associate to fill a position dedicated to the Molecular group in VelociGene. This position supports the generation of genetically engineered mouse models for novel therapeutic development.
This Individual should be experienced in the general operations of a laboratory and have mastered several methods and begin to demonstrate the ability to master new methods to achieve results more quickly.
- Skills in Basic Molecular Biology work
- Operate robots
- Maintains quality control of DNA constructs
- Basic knowledge of DNA analysis software
- Aids in several aspects of the projects, specifically making targeting vector constructs
- Responsible for some of the steps in VelociGene Bacterial Homologous Recombination method. Work with bacterial cultures and BAC DNA preps
- Aids in technology development, KO constructs improvement
- Keeps records up to date and shows good organization of their daily tasks
- Bachelor or Master's degree (M.A.) or equivalent; 2 or more years related experience and/or training.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE