Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Responsible for coordinating and tracking the progress of CMC projects of moderate scope as established by defined milestones and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Functions as a liaison or lead between functional areas in order to facilitate the advancement of cross-functional CMC projects through the pipeline.
- Provides support to Management in assessing resource needs to achieve timelines and quality milestones.
- Creates and maintains CMC project plans, timelines, agendas, and summaries
- Facilitates planning and coordination of deliverables for assigned CMC projects
- Coordinates and facilitates communications between global functional areas and corporate partners, where applicable.
- Coordinates activities for writing data summaries or presentations for joint collaboration meetings, etc.
- Implements tracking tools and supports the maintenance and accuracy of COMPASS for key deliverables
- Serves as a primary point of contact among functional areas for CMC project-related issues ensuring effective, accurate and timely communication across functional areas and corporate partners within the CMC project/program.
- Comminication responsibilities include but are not limited to Manage Supply Meeting, weekly/monthly project updates as well as Technology Managemnet Plans (TMPs).
- Works with the team leader to identify and resolve any team and individual performance issues.
- Identifies and implements best practices in order to facilitate standardization and coordination across disciplines, functions and/or programs.
- Defines and oversees the creation and maintenance of databases in order to improve efficiency within the CMC-PM department.
- Assesses CMC project issues and develops solutions to increase productivity and quality milestones and objectives.
- Develops tools and mechanisms for monitoring progress and problem solving with CMC project and functional area managers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or graduate degree in a scientific discipline with a minum of 2 years of related experience in a GMP environment required. CMC project management experience, PMP certification , advanced degree or MBA a plus.
- Proficient in relevant software: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments. Experience with Visio and Milestones a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all recruitment agencies: Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE