Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Senior SAP ERP Systems Analyst
The senior ERP Systems Analyst will be a key member of the Enterprise Platforms Program Delivery Team , supporting the evolution of our ERP/CRM platform moving from legacy to SAP by Design , SaaS offering from SAP in a fast-paced, high-growth bio-tech company. This is a long term contract, potentially a contract to hire position. The ERP Systems Analyst will assist business users in analyzing business processes and workflows, translating the requirements to best practices-driven configuration of business process workflows and information flows through supporting ERP systems. The ERP Systems Analyst will have significant expertise in several functional areas of the business and enterprise software including Financial Systems (FI, AR, AP, PO), and CRM, Order Management secondary. The candidate must be able to multi-task on projects based on business priorities. This position offers significant growth potential within an innovative and dynamic cancer diagnostics company.
- Integrate with functional business units to understand their business processes, KPIs, organization structure, and recommend / build workflow solutions and reports that are global and scalable
- Integrate with ERP systems deployment teams for configuration changes to meta data, workflows, business process related scripts, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards
- Help administrators, department managers, super-users and end-users to effectively and efficiently utilize ERP/CRM System's functionality
- Manage and ensure resolution for all internal ERP Systems related projects, upgrades, and change requests
- Document, maintain and update system-level customizations as well as training materials
- Assist with functional migration to the new ERP systems, data conversion, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts
- Collaborate with the QA teams and business partners to create and execute system test plans and user acceptance testing
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science, business, finance or related fields
- Five or more years directly related experience with a variety of SAP modules required: FI, AR, AP, PO are required, CRM and/or SD are preferred.
- 5-7 years systems analysis, workflow configuration and implementation experience with SAP
- Pure functional configuration experience is required, techno-functional or ABAP programming would be nice to have but not necessary.
- Experience in business process and workflow design, functional requirements definition, functional design and on-going business analysis and communications - this is an absolute must!
- Business process expertise around sales, marketing, customer service, and finance areas- an absolute must!
- Industry experience within bio-tech, life sciences, or high technology is preferred but not necessary
- Experience working with business users and IT to research, document, and resolve related systems issues
- Experience performing gap analysis to determine e-business suite configuration and development changes
- Experience creating, documenting and performing functional testing / use case scenarios
- Experience developing reports using SQL query based tools
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and well developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and products
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative in solving problems and work effectively with variety of people and work styles
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment with strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Results and deadline driven - must be willing to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and trouble-shooting skills
- Proactive, self-starter who enjoys project, process and technology work
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE